Full name: Abdelouahed OULGOUT
Born in 1984 in Asrir Ait Hammou, Tinejdad town, Errachidia province, Morocco.
- Baccalaureate diplomat in Modern Literature in 2004 from Hassan II high school in Tinejdad, Errachidia province.
- DEUG (General University Studies Diplomat) in 2007, from the faculty of arts, Moulay Ismail University.
- Bachelor’s degree in English Studies in 2008 from the faculty of arts, Moulay Ismail University.
- Master’s degree in Applied Linguistics and ELT in 2020 from the faculty of sciences of education, Mohammed V University.
|WORK EXPERIENCE AND COMMUNITY SERVICE|
- Served as ESL teacher in the public sector since september 2008.
- Worked as president of the regional branch of the Moroccan Association of Teachers of English (MATE) in Ouarzazate, Zagoura, and Tinghir region;
- Organized and conducted as speaker and trainer in different Study Days, training workshops, and conferences for Moroccan English teachers about issues related to ELT and ICT in education.
- Organized and contributed to different students-oriented activities locally and nationally.
- Guided workshops for students on various international educational programs such as YES program, the WriteON program, and education in US workshops in collaboration with Peace Corps volunteers.
- Worked as teacher and coordinator of the American ACCESS program, in Boumalen Dades city, which is supervised by the American Regional Language Office in Morocco and executed by the Moroccan Association of Teachers of English.
- Attended and contributed to FAST (Festival of Access Students’ Talents) in Eljadida city.
- Attended and contributed to the national graduation festival of Access students (known as NEAP) in Rabat.
- Founder and first leader of the English Club for Dialogue & Communication (ECDC) in Moulay Ismail University in Meknes. The club is still active till now (2020).
- Coordinated Dades English club in Boumalen Dades high school from 2014 till 2018.
- Coordinated MATE Dades CIRCLES club from 2016 to 2018.
- Attended and contributed to the 2019 summer training institute organized by RELO in partnerships with the Moroccan Ministry of education, Tanger. I benefited from intensive training sessions with American professors and experts. During this training, I won and ranked first in an ELT debate organized by the institute.
- Partly working as virtual tutor at Preply since November 2020.
- Berber (Native)
- Arabic (Native)
- English (Fluent speaking and writing)
- French (Acceptable)
- Classic Arabic poetry writing (Published my first Classic Arabic poetry collection under the title “Lawat Alhub” in summer, 2019)
- Information and Communication Technology (I develop English interactive apps for my students
- Graphic design, photography and cinematography